Internet Download Manager(IDM) is very popular and fastest download manager. But I recently figured out IDM for Android Device also. It is really awesome because everyone who use IDM in PC knows that about its fastest downloading speed and its performance. It have all those feature as well as available in personal computer. It will be fantastic for the android device users to use idm in their android devices, so that they can download multiple files at a time with fast.
How To Resume Downloading Files Showing Error In ID
Most of the times you would be facing problem in IDM for resuming files showing Error status as shown below:
Steps To Resume Downloading Files Showing Error In IDM:
- Right Click on the error file and go to properties.
- Click on the URL under the heading: “The web page from which this file was obtained” as shown with the tick mark below. The default browser will open this address from where you started the download.
- From that link, start the download of the same file with the new address. As soon as download starts, pause the download and go to its property of that file in IDM.
- Copy the content under the tab “Address:” as shown in yellow in above picture and close the property box.
- Open the error file and paste the copied address in the “Address:” tab by deleting the earlier one.
- Now right click on the error file and press on resume and the file will start downloading from the same point.
Thus you save your time and Bandwidth. It will be mostly useful in cases where you download larger files say video from youtube and it fails with an error at Higher percentages say 50 or 60 or even 99%. So, now you easily resume your downloading files which is showing error in IDM.